Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Thankful Post

Thanksgiving came and went and I have yet to express my gratitude for all that God has given me. As I pause and and think about my life I am in awe. Life is pretty perfect. When I say perfect I mean, we have never struggled to put food on the table. Dan has a great job that he is good at and provides us with the medical insurance that we need. We have a comfortable home in the best neighborhood. We have amazing friends who are always there for us. I am fortunate enough to be able to be a stay at home mom. We have a healthy, adorable, hilarious, smart, and charming son. Dan's health has been good. We both come from amazing families who love and support us. We have been blessed with trials and great joys that have taught us that we have a loving Father in Heaven that has a plan for us.

The world is a crazy place that can make you think you need more than you do to be happy, but when you boil down the important things, we don't need much to be truly happy. I would not change a thing in life right now (This is scary to say because that probably means a major change is on the way).


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: