- Dallas will be crawling around then just lay flat on the ground. It is so funny to watch him be so still. It's for only a few seconds, but it cracks us up. We hope one day he will do this and fall asleep. He will also do this with us if we are lying on the floor, he will come and lay on us then pop up and be off again.
- Dallas loves the vacuum and will chase it the whole time.
- Dallas has only done this a few times, but I don't want to forget it. It was night time and he sat in front of the sliding glass door looking at his reflection. He would wave (which he does for hello, goodbye, and night-night), lean side to side, turn around, etc. watching his reflection the whole time.
- Dallas has had several colds and ear infections so he will go several days where he will only drink a bottle and eat watermelon. He has become a picker eater, but still loves food!
- Dallas had his first fast food. Chick-Fil-A had a day that if you dress up like a cow you could get a free meal. I went with my sister and her kids. I didn't realize she ordered chicken nuggets for Dallas. Since we had them I broke them up and gave them to him and he loved them and ate them all!
- Dallas was going to sleep easily and sleeping through the night more, but with yet another cold all this is out the window. I LONG for sleep consistence. Some day...
- Dallas gladly will let other people watch him. He has so much fun playing with others, exploring new homes, and testing out different toys. It breaks my heart to leave him even though it doesn't phase him. I am just glad he is excited to see me when I pick him up.
- The biggest accomplishment was Dallas started WALKING!! I couldn't believe it. Dallas was close, but I thought it would take time to get it down, but he got it quickly. We were so proud and I loved hearing the pediatrician say what an early walker he was, 10 months and 27 days!
I love his feet in this picture. Just saying hi to dad while he was taking a shower.
I have tried to cut Dallas' hair a couple of times. I put in in the dry tub and use buzzers. Here is the hair I cut off from just the sides and back. My mom helped with the top a couple of days later.
As I have said previously, Dallas loves our phones. I think we have a problem here.
I am trying to enjoy this last month before he turns one. We are working hard getting ready for his birthday. We love this little guy more then we could have ever imagined and are so proud of the wonderful boy he is.

No comments:
Post a Comment