I love his little swim trunks. They are too big, he will grown into them... I hope.
The weather has been warm, but not quite warm enough until this week. In the morning I pulled it out of the box, blew it up and added water. The whole time Dallas was trying to get in it and play, which was a good sign. Of course the water was freezing so I hoped by the time Dallas woke up from his afternoon nap it would be warmer, no such luck. After his nap I took him outside and he went right for it. As I put him in the practically tried jumping out since it was cold. So I carried him with one arm and with the other arm I filled a big bucket, twice, with hot hot water and added it to the pool. That at least made it bearable.Dallas loved it, but mostly just hung over the edge trying to grab all the leaves that were on the ground outside the pool. Dallas also will get in these modes where he gets kind of serious and points his finger and talks. It is like he is telling the world how it is. It cracks us up. He did this for awhile, then played the game where he will pull my sunglasses off my face, throw them in the water, retrieve them, and give them back to me to put back on.
Please note his little farmer's tan lines on his arms
The point and yell
He didn't mind all the picture taking, until I took a picture with my phone. I should have know better, because as soon as he saw my phone that is all that he wanted. Since he couldn't have it he burst into tears and I knew pool time was over.
I am looking forward to a long hot summer for us to enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment