Thursday, January 26, 2012

Laura is Getting Married!!!

Our niece Laura, on Dan's side, is getting married. She is here in Utah going to school and met the most amazing guy, Mark. It is fun to try and figure out what type of person a family member is going to marry (usually I wonder about Ben), but it is a pleasant surprise when they find someone who is so perfect for them and better than I could have imagined!

Now the best part about Laura getting married out here, with her family back in Michigan, is that I get to do wedding stuff with her!! It has been so much fun and I feel so blessed to be able to help her during this exciting time.

At the Thanksgiving Point Bridal Expo. Laura obviously got to wear the Bride sticker :)

Us about to go home. Dallas was a champ the whole time just hanging out, but as you can see he was ready to go :)


Laura trying on one of the many wedding dresses that looked AMAZING on her. This, of course, isn't The One. We wouldn't want a certain Mark Laney getting a sneak peak!

Congratulations Laura and Mark, Dan and I am so happy for you guys. Mark we are excited for you to join the family and be prepared for non-stop questioning (I'm not joking)! Laura we are so happy we live close by and can be a part of all of this. We love you!!

1 comment:

Laura Anne said...

Aww! I couldnt do it without you. Seriously. You have been a lifesaver. I also love baby D's smiles at me as I try on dresses.