Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bath Time

I have said it before, but Dallas LOVES the bath!! I finally took a little video so you can get an idea :) As you will see I tried to keep him a little decent so he won't be mad later on in life at me for showing him off to the world :)


3 comments:

Scooter and Jessica said...

He is darling! I'm jealous that he likes baths. Lincoln just screams like he is being tortured. The only way he stays calm is if I take the bath with him and just hold him the entire time. It is kinda a pain...

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I just love him. I want to come see him. Or you come here!

Unknown said...

(This is Chelsea) :)
OH MY GOSH!!! I love this... :) Love that you tried to cover him up and then he turns over to show his best side to everybody! :)