- Christmas Eve was when Dallas rolled over for the first time. I have been coaxing him for weeks, but he wasn't able to quite make it all the way over. We were in Georgia and several of us were sitting around talking with Dallas on the floor. All of the sudden Zach, Dan's brother, yelled, "he turned over." We look over and there he was on his belly. I couldn't believe we missed it. I ran up stairs to grab something and when I came down they said he did it again. I have to admit, my feelings were a little bit hurt that he rolled over for other people before me. We all went to bed and in the morning I didn't take him down until he rolled over once just for me.
- He pushes up on his arms when he is on his tummy. I know that is a sign that he is getting ready to crawl, but I am so not ready for that.
- He giggles more and more. Dan has gotten one good laugh from him, but for the most part he only does little giggles.
- He has started on rice cereal and LOVES it. The first time I gave it to him he gobbled it up and now when he sees the spoon he goes right for it with his mouth. (We didn't have anything to feed him in the first time so he is in his exersaucer.)
- He isn't a fan of his bouncer anymore. Whenever I put him in it he tries to escape.
I know there are MANY other things I am forgetting, but here are a few.

4 comments:
SO FLIPPIN CUTE. I love him.
I can just picture you trying oh-so-hard to get him to roll over for you. Such a good mommy. He is adorable by the way. Those big eyes just kill me!
He's darling! I still can't believe all that hair!
Dallas is such a cute boy!Congratulations you two. I love all of the dark hair.
Post a Comment