Monday, December 19, 2011

4 Months Old and Changing So Fast!



Yesterday Dallas turned 4 months old. When I think of 4 months, I think of a semester in college and how that seemed like forever. I was engaged for 4 months before I was married and once again it seemed like such a long time. But where has these past 4 months gone? I have loved every minute of it, I just wish I could remember every precious moment.



His Stats:

Weight: 14 pounds 3.5 oz - 25 percentile (Our skinny little boy. We actually thought he was looking kind of chubby, I guess we were wrong.)

Height: 26 inches - 85 percentile

Head 42 3/4 cm - 85 percentile

Dallas is still such a great baby. I often think that we should just be done having kids because I don't think I could possibly have another baby as good as he is.

  • He is sooooo smiley and each smile melts our hearts. Unfortunately he caught a cold and is all stuffed up. I would think he would be fussy since he doesn't feel well, but he still has a smile for us.
  • He is a great sleeper and is sleeping through the night most nights. This is such a WONDERFUL thing.
  • He is still FULL of gas. Pour kid is constantly trying to push it out and unfortunately for us it does not smell good!
  • He has yet to roll completely over, despite the constant help from us. He does like his tummy and will roll onto his side, but that is it.
  • He is reaching out and grabbing everything.
  • He still loves to be snuggled, which is my favorite thing.
  • He likes to be read to and looking at books.
  • He is great at blowing bubbles and drooling everywhere.
  • He loves the bath and splashing in the water (and peeing in it right when the bath is full)

We feel so blessed to have him and we are loving being parents!

4 comments:

Laura Anne said...

I love love love this child. He is a total sweetie.

Scooter and Jessica said...

He is darling and you guys look so happy! I'm so jealous that Dallas loves baths - we are still working on that over at our house...

Ms. Green Eyes said...

He is so adorable, Annie. I love him. And YOU look AMAZING!!!!

Carter News said...

He looks so old when he's sitting up and smiling! Just the cutest thing!!!