It started with my parents coming to our home to stay while we were gone. They spent Christmas with Mandy's family. It was good too see them before we headed out. They gave me the best Christmas present ever, fixing things around our house while we were gone. It was wonderful to come home to a clean house with all sorts of odds and ends done. They are amazing. They also gave Dallas his first present.
We headed to the airport where we met up with Ben. It was great to have him flying with us. He was a HUGE help with Dallas.
Hanging out in the Denver Airport.
Dan and I at the top of the mountain.
Me with my Sister-in-law Annie and our sleeping babies.

Dallas pooped out from the long walk :) I love it when he sleep with his mouth open.
Christmas Day was amazing. I was up before everyone with Dallas so I took some pictures of him with the tree and all the presents.
Sara holding Dallas. I love this picture because this present was from Dan and I. For the first time I wrote "From Mom and Dad."
Here Dallas is with his cousin Sidon who is 2 months younger than Dallas. I couldn't believe how much Dallas has grown and changed in just two months. Also, Dallas was NEVER alone. With 23 other people around someone was always holding him or playing with him. It was so cute to see everyone with him, but I fear he isn't liking being home where he isn't being paid attention to every second of the day.
The last day we were there we went to the World of Coke then ate at The Varsity (a place Dan had seen on the travel channel). It was fun to go into the city and be a tourist.
It was a wonderful trip. Everything was perfect and we were so sad to leave. The Maycocks were amazing to put up with all of us for so long. Dallas was a champ and slept from the time we put him in the car to drive to the airport to the time we stepped into our house. Once he woke up he had some awesome bed head :)

3 comments:
Annie! You're killing me with how cute of a mom you are!
Happy holidays to you and your adorable family.
Merry Christmas! Looks like a great trip!
Annie!!! You are still so beautiful!! And your little Dallas is adorable! Im so glad you put your blog address on facebook becuase I am so going to add you to my blog list :) (if thats alright) Your blog is so cute and so is your family. Hope you are doing great.....it looks like you are :) -Kendall (ps. here is my blog address.... bryanandkendallleduc.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment