Dan's sister Anne and her daughter Rachel came from Michigan, Dan's sister Liz and husband Chris came from Geirgia, Ben drove down from Ogden an Laura drove up from Provo. My parents came up from Cedar City and my sister and her family came too. Kolo, Sid, and BK came along with Mark, Matt, Brent, Jamie, Ty, Danny, Buster, and Wes and his family.
I failed when it came to taking pictures. I have NO pictures of Dallas sporting his cute outfit, and none with my family or of the dinner, so trust me when I say we all looked great and the dinner was amazing (thanks to my mom!) In my defense Dallas leaked out of his diaper cutting any photo time in half.
The only picture of Dallas... In the car on the way to church... Doesn't he look so comfy :)
Proud Parents!

1 comment:
Wish we could've been there! I have that same skirt.
Post a Comment