Yesterday I took Dallas for his two month check-up. Things went very well. We have a great pediatrician who takes the time to listen and explain everything to me, which I really appreciate. His nurse however, I am less of a fan of. She gave him is shots/immunizations and could have been kinder.
Stats:
- Weight: 12lbs. 12 oz - 65 percentile
- Height: 24 1/2 inches - 97 percentile
- Head: 40cm - 80 percentile
It seemed to me that Dallas is growing great, but this proved it! Almost 13 pounds!! He is our big boy! I was also happy to hear the pediatrician say several times the he was Very Pleased with how well Dallas is growing.
Here are some pictures I took of him yesterday:
Getting ready to take a bath, momma having fun with his hair.

Dallas not feeling so good after his shots :(

Dallas back to himself, ready to play!!
2 comments:
So stinking cute he is! I wish so badly we were there so I could love on him! And can I just say how beautiful you are miss mama! You look amazing in his blessing pics! Miss you tons. Hope Dan is feeling better. We think of you often. Give your boys a squeeze for me!
~Chandi
He is amazing. Absolutely amazing. That face!!!!
Post a Comment