Monday, September 19, 2011

One Month Old


I know what you are thinking... and Yes he IS the cutest baby ever! This picture was taken yesterday on his one month birthday. Dallas is such an amazing baby that I can't get enough of him, even though I spend practically every minute of every day with him. A few fun facts about Dallas:
  • He still sleeps most of the day. If he is in his crib or rocker he does ok, but if he is in someones arms, or laying on our chest he will sleep for hours and hours.
  • He has always smiled, but now he smiles and giggles a little in response to us
  • He loves to lay on his changing pad that sits on the window seat and just stare outside
  • He passes lots of gas... therefore I am currently not eating any dairy, chocolate, onions or cauliflower. I am now realizing my diet was made up of 75% dairy and chocolate.
  • We love his dark hair, but it looks to me that his roots growing out are blonde
  • He doesn't really cry unless he is wanting something... to eat, be changed, burped, or tired.
  • Nicknames: Buddy Friend, Dallasy Guy, Little Love, Baby and Sweet Baby (Since we didn't have a name for him while I was pregnant I would just call him baby and it has stuck)
  • Dan will call him by his full name and has several songs he sings to Dallas using his full name
  • We talk to him in baby talk, but for some reason I repeat almost everything I say to him twice
Life as parents is amazing. We are loving every minute. I can't believe how much Dallas has grown and changed in just one month. I wish I could keep him as a newborn forever, but I know that there is no stopping him from getting older, and with each day new and exciting things will happen.


2 comments:

Laura Anne said...

I cant believe how much he has changed in a WEEK! I am coming again soon, okay?

Craig and Cassie said...

Lol. I uses to say everything twice and I thought it was so weird but I couldn't stop! Maybe it's to compensate for a one way conversation?