Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last Day at Prudential Utah Elite (Affiliated Realty Group)

Thursday was my last of work at Prudential. Even as I type this I still don't fully believe that I don't work there anymore. You might be wondering why Thursday was my last day of work, but Friday was a Utah Holiday, Pioneer Day.

This past week I spent clearing out my desk and making sure all the company files were in order. I continued to teach my c0-worker about the little things that needed to be handled when I was gone, I helped interview for the new person, and spent lots of time saying good bye and explaining why I was leaving and where I was going. Still on Thursday during my going away party I could hardly believe it was for me. I know I made the right decision and I am excited for this next step in my life, but I really never thought the day I didn't work here would come.

Here are a few pictures of my last day


Here are my balloons and cake. It was a Oreo cake and it was SOOOO good.


Some of the girls from my office went to lunch with me.
Top row: Erica, Maggie, and Natalie Bottom row: Lore, Penny, and me
I really will miss working with these girls that most. They are so fun and so great to work with.


This is the saddest picture for me, my empty desk. My desk was NEVER clear, so seeing this helped my realize what was happening. All my drawers were cleaned out and I even cleaned up my computer including changing the background from me and Dan to a generic picture. This is no longer my work space.

I have loved working for and with the people I have. I have so many amazing experiences and I will miss so many things about working at Prudential/Affiliated.

3 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Very cool about Dan in the post below. Way to go! And so sad about quitting your job, but so exciting for new adventures!

Chelsey said...

WHAT THE FREAK!!! I totally missed the party. back in my own little world. Love you Annie. I will miss you sooo much. Good Luck with your new job and house! so excited for you.

GayLynn said...

So many exciting changes for your family!! Can you share more about your new job?