I think this is the longest I have gone without posting. It isn't that there isn't anything to post about, but right now I feel like a lot of things are in limbo. So rather than posting about things that I will probably have to update you on, I have just decided not to post, but know, life is good with me and Dan. We are happy and healthy and wishing we were spending more time outside enjoying the summer rather than having to work :) (but I know we are not alone in this).
P.S. We did go the The Chocolate, the dessert cafe on state street, and it is pretty dang good! We have been wanting to go for a LONG time now, but it just hadn't happened. I was almost afraid to go because I wanted it to be delicious and if I went and it wasn't, my perfect idea of the place would have vanished. It didn't disappoint and we look forward to returning many times!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment