Sunday, May 10, 2009
25, the age you can really do everything.
Turning 25 seemed like just another birthday, but this past week I realized the why 25 is the age that I officially can do everything. At age 18 I was legally an adult. Exciting, but really not as great as it seems (my parents were still in charge). 21 I could buy alcohol and gamble, but since I don't do those things, 21 isn't as exciting as everyone makes it out to be. 25, however, is the age that I can officially rent a car for myself. It seems like no big deal, but finally I can be the person who is driving around, not telling Dan where to go. I think this is going to be good for our relationship :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHA Annie, you make me laugh. I totally agree with though about the car rental age though - so true! i can't wait to be 25! :)
Happy birthday old lady
did dan not let you drive when it was in his name???
Post a Comment