I flew in late Thursday night and Chelsea came and picked me up from wonderful LAX. Since she is getting married on June 27th she showed me the church she is going to get married in (unfortunately she got pulled over and got a ticket when she turned the wrong way down a parking lot/street trying to see if Cold Stone was still open). We stayed up late talking, then woke up early and headed to San Diego. The whole weekend consisted of late nights and fun. I don't think I have gotten such little sleep since I have been married
Here we are on our way!
On the Beach! Oh how I miss the beach!
The Bride with her Bridesmaids at lunch. Starting on the Left. Lindsey, Lauren, Stacy, Chelsea, Me, and Megan.
After lunch we got manicures and pedicures. I am laughing because I didn't realize my elbow was on the button pushing my seat forward, I just thought it was possessed.
Me and Chels!
We then headed to the Hotel and got ready for the rehearsal and dinner.
The run through went well. As you can see they picked a BEAUTIFUL location that looked over the ocean.
Me crying from laughing. I know I say stupid things, I am just glad everyone understands. After one run through some cute old people on a bench near by started clapping. I announced to everyone that it was like a movie and the cute old people were admiring us. Lindsey looks at me and says.... "those are Brads grandparents".

Dinner was great. Chelsea was OBSESSED, to put it mildly, with the Rosemary butter.
Here is Lauren, we found out we are food twins. We like and dislike many of the same things. I never thought I would find someone who could eat a hamburger at every meal like me!
This BIG Day!
Here I am testing out my heels. We walked to a bagel store across the street from the hotel to get breakfast. I survived that so I knew I would be ok the day of.
Lindsey fueling up for her wedding.
Me and Chelsea dancing on the patio :)
Hair and Makeup
Megan scrubbing Lindsey's hands. She had spray tan done, but her hands were a little orange. FYI toothpaste does wonders.
Ironing our dresses
The girls hanging out.
Our Dresses. It was really cute, we all had a different style.
And our shoes!

Me and Chelsea looking fabulous ;)
Me talking to Dan. I missed his so much!
Lindsey walking down the isle with her dad. She looked SOOO beautiful. Brad you are a lucky guy!
Brad and Lindsey (Megan being the awesome MOH)

All of us after the wedding.
We then walked up the hill to the restaurant for the reception. It was so much fun. There was amazing food and lots of dancing. We had a great time and yes there were groomsmen too, obviously, but I didn't really get and pictures of them. I was lucky and was escorted by Vance and Phil... 2 more of my long time friends. My camera ran out of memory and so I don't have pictures of the reception, but it was just as amazing as the wedding. I love you Lindsey and Brad and wish you the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment