Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What did you do last week?

I don't know why, but 2009 hit me full speed and hasn't slowed down. I thought I would share with everyone what I did last week.

Built a book shelf with doors (thank you Ikea)



Cleaned out closets. Here is one in a bedroom, I also cleaned out our storage closet that is on our patio.



Went to lunch with my mom and shopping with Penny.

Bought a microwave with Ben, and transported it along with another microwave box to Provo.



Called Mark to "help" install the new microwave. (He actually did it all himself, Ben and I were there for support)



Gave a lesson on Sunday and cooked dinner for friends.

Managed to get 9 hours of sleep Sunday night.

4 comments:

amelia said...

Cool projects! That new bookshelf is cute.

mons meg said...

I'm very impressed! Quite a productive weekend!

Rick said...

Whoooooooo. What a week! Mom

Mark Ventura said...

I'm not real happy with my picture here. Normally I don't look this fat and sweaty (I hope).