Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Surprise?

Well I guess I did it again. For my birthday Dan got me this beautiful plush pink robe. It was supose to be a suprise, but last night when I was paying bills and checking our bank account I noticed a charge at Bed Bath & Beyond. I asked Dan, and he tried to deny it was him, but he finally confessed it was my present and then proceed to get mad that I always spoil his suprises... just like his anniversary gift to me that I saw in the back of his car. So instead of waiting until my actual birthday he gave it to me last night. I absolutely love it and I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband! Thanks honey... and maybe you will be sneakier next year and not use your debt card!

1 comment:

The Ackerman Family said...

Way to go Dan! You have to get this figured out so that you can surprise your wife. Pass that along to Dan for me Annie! :) So I am ready for a new post from you! I keep checking and waiting to see something new...