Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME




On December 5th I turned 24. How I have gotten so old I am not sure, but I am. But I am grateful for the years I have experienced and all the great memories I have. I had a wonderful birthday. It started out in the ER with Dan. He got a really bad stomach ache, so we went around 1:30am and left around 4:30. Although we had to go, leaving with Dan doing better was the best gift I could have recieved.
When I arrived at work (half asleep) my office was completely decorated with streamers and balloons. They had a cake for me and everyone sang. I have to admitt... I love where I work, they treat me so good!

That night Dan and I went to Dinner at Magelby's Grill in Provo. Mmmm I love their food. Danny, Traci, Ben, and Mark came too. I am so thankful for such wonderful friends... Thanks for celebrating with me! After dinner just Dan and I went to see the play A Christmas Carol at the Hale Theater in Orem. It was a wonderful play, I had such a great time. I love you Dan and thanks for making my birthday so special. I couldn't have asked for a thing more.

1 comment:

The Ackerman Family said...

Yeah...A new post! I am glad you had a wonderful birthday! I love all the pics!