Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's that time again!

Cookies, Cards, and Shopping, Shopping, and MORE Shopping. This weekend I was in total Christmas mode. I realized it was now or never, I had procrastinated enough. Friday night I started baking and got about 75% of it done. Sat. morning I was at my first store at 7:30am and really didn't stop until 7:30 that night. I did stop for about an hour to eat lunch and grab Dan to finish shopping with me. That night I finished my baking and started on our Christmas cookie plates.
Sunday I wrapped presents and got all of our Christmas cards addressed and ready to go. It was probably the most productive weekend of this entire year, and it felt so good to get it all done. I love the holidays and all that comes with them!

2 comments:

Craig and Cassie said...

I want one of those plates...

Rick said...

Annie - your Christmas Cookie Plates looked so beautiful, and I'm sure they tasted as good as they looked. What a nice tradition!

Love, Mom