When we got home I was telling Dan this and we were amazed at how many he will know so soon, but we also started counting how many he currently knew, and I was about right.
Words Dallas knows: Jesus, dog, mom, dad, bubble, trash, chair, shoe, hop, home, cracker/cookie (same sound), car, more, ball, thank you, ok, and I am sure there are others I can't think of right now. This isn't to mention the many animal sounds. I love that "no" isn't on this list, but he does shake is head no to everything.
His stats are as follows:
- Height - 78 percentile - 33.25 inches
- Weight - 79 percentile - 26 pounds 7 ounces
- Head - 73 percentile - 19cm
Dallas showing off his muscles
A few things about Dallas:- He is definitely more opinionated and wants what he wants;
- He LOVE Mickey Mouse Club house and would watch it 24 hours a day if we let him;
- He does love to read with us;
- He is still obsessed with dogs and water;
Dallas likes to eat in a "big" chair, with a "big" spoon, and from a big "bowl" and all I want to say is, but you are too little, stop trying to grow up so fast :)
- He was on a great sleeping schedule from 7pm-7am with a nap, but this past week or so that has gone out the window;
- He loves looking out our front window and informs us when every car passes by;
- He now is a short hair kid. It took a lot of convincing, but I knew he needed a shorter hair cut and we finally did it. He looks so old, but so handsome;
First, Dallas pre hair cut, then Dallas looking handsome post hair cut.
- He is officially in nursery now and does great. It is actually harder for me in a way. When I peak in and see him sitting in the chairs and participating it pulls at my heart realizing how big he is getting.
- He can actually get about 1/2 inch off the ground when he hops. He has been working hard on this one :)
- He comprehends so much. I was amazed the other day, I was pulling something out of the oven and he got to close so I said "please back up" and he did;
- He love basketball and throwing everything;
- He is a bit of a hitter, we are working on this. He also is very sneaky, if I tell him not to do something I can see he is trying to figure out a way to still do it without getting into trouble;
- He is very good at building and destroying things we make with his Mega blocks;
- Yes, Dallas still loves to cuddle and I hope that never stops.
As always we are so blessed to have such an amazing son. Dallas brings so much happiness and joy into our lives. Thank you God for loving us and trusting us enough to take care of such a special boy!

1 comment:
He is so big!!! I can't believe how quickly time is passing. I love reading about your family adventures :) Miss you lady!
Post a Comment