- Early this month he decided that he prefers me holding him up so he can rest his head on my shoulder when he is tired. He still will let me cradle him, but the other way is his favorite.
- He mostly army crawls everywhere. Therefore the baby gate went up.
- He has mastered going up stairs. I am sure he thinks he has mastered going down them as he launches off the top step, only to have us catch him and help him down.
- He will full on attack you to get to your phone or the computer.
- He is eating more people food. Eggs, bread, cheerios, plain pasta, yogurt, and string cheese.
- He can pull himself up on almost anything and is now attempting to move from one thing to another. Example: He will be holding onto the couch and will reach on hand to the coffee table, grab, then swing the rest of his body over to the coffee table.
- His bottom two teeth are starting to come in. This has been exciting and hard. I have heard of the "clingy" phase that accompanies teeth, but I had no idea how bad it could be.
- He LOVES me to hold him as he repeatedly does back flips off my knees.
- He has stopped sleeping through the night and usually will get up once either at 1:30am or 4:00am depending on when he goes to sleep. I miss straight through sleep!
- He is really good at going to other people. I try and let anyone who wants to hold him, hold him so he will be use to other people.
I would like to take credit for the many wonderful things Dallas does, but I realize he is just a good baby and I feel so very blessed that he is mine!!
There are really only 2 things that Dallas doesn't like and these have been the same 2 things since he was born:
- He doesn't like getting dressed. Mostly it is having something pulled over his head.
- He doesn't like waking up. If I am there when he right when he wakes up he is ok, but if he wake up a lone he is full of tears. Here he is with his great morning hair!
Dallas really is a sweet boy. He has the friendliest demeanor and is 100% lovable!

3 comments:
I love reading these updates about Dallas. It is especially fun, since he is just a little bit older than Lincoln, to see what is ahead for our little guy.
What a handsome boy! I don't know who can think little girls are cuter than these boys! :)
So cute!
Post a Comment