Early this morning Dallas woke up, I rocked him for a minute and put him back in his crib. He wasn't asleep, but I hoped he would drift off. As I laid back in my bed I remembered, he knows how to pull himself up, so I jumped out of bed and went into his room and sure enough he was standing and holding on the rail. We will be lowering his mattress tonight!
We love his developments, but really... 7 months and completely mobile and standing. He definitely will keep us on our toes.!!
Oh a side note. Dallas has been sick since we came home from California. I finally took him in for his cold and diarrhea. He was put on amoxicillin. I know it is good for him, but I do not like that stuff. I went from my baby pooping 1-2 times a week to 2-3 times a day of liquid poop. Sooo much laundry and he seemed to know to go more when I was changing him creating a huge mess. He ended the medicine yesterday so I hope he goes back to normal quickly!

2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he's already that mobile. Look out! you are going to have your hands even more full now...
Oh the joys! I think he's looking more like you??
Post a Comment