Dear Baby,
I am referring to you as baby because I have given up on naming you. I NEVER thought in a million years I would have such a hard time figuring out your name, but I have turned the responsibility over to your dad. He, on the other hand, thinks this is the greatest process and I believe has your name, but I have asked for him to keep it to himself. Yes, I am a little crazy, but I just can't put anymore thought into your name until you are here... I can't wait to see you!
Dear Baby,
You move around all the time and I love it... mostly. I love that it freaks your dad out because at times we think you are going to burst out of my tummy because your movements are so forceful. I love it when friends and family touch my tummy anxiously awaiting your movements, and I love it even more when you show off and actually move for them. However, I do not love that you enjoy kicking my right ribs. Only my right side and in the same spot. I am guessing your feet are going to come from my side of the family, for how small you are, you seem to have a very large foot!
Dear Baby,
We have almost finished your room! (Pictures to come). It looks amazing. Your Aunt Mandy and I are painting champs and I hope you appreciate that your room is the only room in the house that looks perfect. Also, you have a closet full of the most adorable clothes, thanks to great friends and family members. Are you really so small you will fit in them? I can't wait for you to come enjoy your room and let me dress you up.
Dear Baby,
Your Dad and I love you so much and really can't wait for you to come. I am feeling great so I don't mind that you still have 7 weeks to go before you arrive, but I don't think I will be able to handle the anticipation much after that, so please come on time or maybe a day or two early.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was so sweet Annie! I teared up reading it! I can't wait to meet your little guy too and see him dressed in all the adorable outfits! 6 more weeks? Before you know it, he will be here and then hopefully he will have a name!!! :)
Post a Comment