Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Latest

I have been slacking lately on my blog, not because I don't have anything to write, or because I don't want to, but because work has been REALLY busy and that is usually when I blog. Any co-workers of mine who read this, please ignore the above statement!

So what have we been up to? For one I have been working, but being busy is a good thing so I shouldn't complain. I have also be addicted to the Twilight Series! Everyone told me once I started to read them I wouldn't be able to put them down and that is so true. (I will have a blog on them when I finish!) Dan is doing well. He is busy with work and school. He is so amazing finding time to get all his homework done, go to work, and spend time with me!


Some fun things we have done lately:



We went up the canyon and cooked foil dinners, roasted marshmallows, and enjoyed a nice fire with friends, until it started raining. It was so pretty up there. A lot of the trees have started to change colors, yet it was still really warm, so that was nice.


We also hiked the Y on Saturday. No pictures, but it was so much fun. It is embarrassing when you see all these little kids hiking like it is no big deal and Dan and I stopping at every turn trying to catch our breath!



THE OFFICE STARTED!






Naturally we had a party to celebrate at my work. It was a lot of fun and I am just so excited for the new season to start! Thanks Lea for your help in planning!


Dan Got A New Suit!!

This may seem silly to blog about, but Jos. A Bank was having a HUGE suit sale, buy 1 get 2 free. Dan didn't need 3 nor would we pay for 1 full price suit (there are always good sales) so Dan called up 2 of his buddies to get suits too! It was so cute watching them all try on their suits and have giddy grins about their new clothes. Just a note to any women who has never gone suit shopping before. Some times the jackets and pants are hanging in separate areas. NEVER ask, "what pants would go with that jacket?" the sales person helping us simply replied "the ones that match". Apparently guys don't mix and match with suits.
Left to right, my husband that can't just smile in a picture, Mark, and Danny.


Lastly my niece turned 4! I love visiting my sister and her family, they are so much fun. Birthdays are my favorite because that means I get to go shopping for them, and I have to admit, I find the cutest clothes for them!

Here is Chloe showing off her new outfit that Uncle RJ, Uncle Dan and I got her!


Me with Chloe and Trey:


Here is Mandy with her beautiful baby girl!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable that I just might rub the flu all over your blog.

mons meg said...

that is so funny that you had an office party for the office!!!

Alyssa said...

What book are you reading in the twilight series? Eclipse is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Annie, you are so fun! Nice job on the party...it looks like a blast!

kara said...

i am so sad we are not going to be able to go the gym anymore..but i am happy that we went..and that you helped me!! see ya thursday!!

The Birds said...

Your sister and her kids are so cute! I don't think I've seen them before! Also, I LOVE that you had an "Office" Party!!! Seriously, that is too great!
~Chandi

Kylie Blackwell said...

My dad was telling my all about The Office party you people were throwing. I am impressed. Looks like you guys are having fun!

amelia said...

An "Office" party! How fun! I love that cake.