
Friday night Matt, Mark, Dan, and I went to Red Robin for dinner. I swear no matter how early you go you have at least a 35 minute wait. A few months ago we were at Denny's and Mark tried getting a stuffed animal out of one of those machines that I swear never let you win. Well we were bored waiting and had lots of $1's to keep us entertained. Mark and Matt tried a couple of times and shifted some of the animals. Then I decided to get in on the action and.... I GOT IT!! And I think the whole restaurant found out by my shouts of excitement! I have to thank Mark and Matt for setting everything up so I had a good angle. Now I have a stuffed animal that will probably go to DI in a week, but I was so proud of my achievement. As you can guess the rest of the night wasn't as exciting!
2 comments:
Way to go Annie! I think you are the only person I know to get something out of one of those machines! Except Toby from The Office! But thats TV...so you are the only one! What was the animal???? You need to post a pic!
My internet is slow for some reason....it finally loaded the pic. Too cute!
Post a Comment