.jpg)
I was hesitant to blog, but the benefits are just too great. I am happy I have joined and I am sure Dan is too :)
Just a little bit of history to get us stated. Dan and I were married July 27, 2006. We live in Utah. I work at a Real Estate Office and Dan does HR training for the state along with going to school to get his PhD. We love it here and couldn't be happier. We have been every blessed and look forward to all that is to come, and hopefully I will have it all documented here.

2 comments:
Finally! I am so glad you guys have entered the world of blogging! Just wait....pretty soon you will be addicted like the rest of us! We love you guys!
WOOHOO!!! I'm so glad you guys did it too, maybe now we can help each other to stay up-to-date on it!
Post a Comment