Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary


We made it!! For our first anniversary Dan and I went to Salt Lake, stay at a nice hotel, ate an amazing steak restaurant, and got massages. It was the perfect anniversary. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. Looking back over the past year, I have to admit it was I got really lucky to have Dan in my life!

2 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

Wow...you have been busy! Way to go Annie. I am proud of you doing the recap. If I had more time I would attempt to do that. I loved all the pictures! I am so happy that you have a blog even though we talk almost everyday!

Melanie said...

Nicely done Sweet Pea. Dad and I will check your blog often. Be sure to let RJ know about it. I don't think I'll be starting one, especially considering the enormous effort it would take to "recap" our 32 1/2 years. I just enjoy yours!
Mom